Get the weekend started with a glass of free fizz, a slice of cake and the opportunity to buy from 20 of the best designer makers, upcyclers and vintage traders at the Selina Lake Homespun Style Book Launch Party in Hanbury Hall off Brick Lane tomorrow from 2pm to 8pm. RSVP via twitter @selenalake
On Saturday night mods from all over the country will be hopping on their scooters and heading to The Chitlin Circuit a monthly club night held in the Thurland Hall in Nottingham. Spinning the sounds of authentic American Rhythm and Blues, Northern and Rare Soul, Ska, 60s Beat and Mod, Garage, Latin and all that Jazz on original 45s.
Grab your pac-a-mac and ignore the April showers this weekend because there's a veritable cornucopia of vintage fairs happening all over the UK. From flea markets to art deco fairs, our Vintage Correspondents have picked out their faves...
• ThrowbackFridays Vintage Fayre A fantastic vintage and handmade fayre full of amazing one off and quirky originals at Old Brown Jug, 41 Bridge St, Newcastle-under-Lyme on Saturday from 12pm to 5pm. £1 entry.
• Super+Super Vintage Fair Think carefully picked vintage + retro threads at affordable prices. Think catwalk inspired trend-led pieces, Hollywood movie star’s cast offs and the darn outlandish! At 7 Kings Road in Brighton from 11am to 5pm on Sunday. Free entry.
• GWC Vintage Style Fayre The Glasgow Wedding Collective are holding another Wedding Collective Showcase with 25 of the most creative, kitsch and downright gorgeous handpicked wedding suppliers from throughout Scotland. At Hillhead Bookclub, 17 Vinicombe Street, Glasgow from 11am to 4pm on Sunday. Free entry.
• The Bristol Flea Market Roll up your sleeves and get ready to rummage through 110 exciting stalls selling hundreds of items, from vintage clothing and jewellery to quality shabby chic furnishings and gardenalia. With some of the best dealers in the South West already signed up to sell, sell, sell. At Ashton Gate Stadium, Ashton, Bristol from 9am to 3.30pm on Sunday. £2 entry.
• Art Deco Fair Stallholders will be offering for sale original goods from the 1920s to the 1970s in Hove Town Hall on Sunday from 10am til 4pm. £3 entry.
• Vintage, Retro and Craft Market This amazing market sees traders selling vintage clothing, textiles, homewares, upcycled items and locally produced crafts with a vintage flavour on Market Street in Altrincham from 11am to 3.30pm. Free entry.